Wildernest Nature Resort
Chorla Ghats, North Goa
Welcome Back to Nature ! Our natural hub, is a result of an idea of
a group of eccentric nature lovers who were sitting one day atop the
Lasnitemb, a mountain 817 meters above sea level. They has a dream,
very close to their heart and the dream was to have one of the finest
nature resort in the Swapnagandha Valley. The dream now is known as
the Wildernest Nature Resort.
The resort is located amidst thick
expanse of the forest tracts at 800 metres above sea level, overlooking
the Vazra falls and the panoramic view of almost entire North Goa.
Wildernest is an unsung and un-spoilt wonder created to introduce
you to yours roots of living….the Nature.
Wildernest Nature Resort is where you would find the sounds of silence….where
natural flora offers you a youthful fragrance, and the melodious rhapsody
of all kind of creat ures during the entire day. This place would
get you involved by itself, a place where you can be all by yourself..where
Nature is waiting just for you !
You and your loved ones are welcome to the experience of senses, that
covers all kind of hues, forms, figures, textures, moods and emotions.
Get one step more closer to nature !
Live with us a time away from
your busy lives, get evolved and refreshed with each moment along
the time that you spend with us. Respect the nature and get your
values back, we assure you a lifetime experience at the Wildernest
Nature Resort at the Chorla Ghats in North Goa.
TARIFF : 3rd Jan till 31st March 2017 : Double Occupancy
PICKUP & DROP FACILITIES FOR 2 NIGHTS & ABOVE - Places Panjim / Margao / Thivim Railway station /
Dabolim Airport / Belgaum will be charged a nominal amount of
Rs. 2200/- (02 pax).
EXTRA ADULT RATE
- Extra adult in same cottage Rs.2000/- per night with mattress
and all inclusive.
Check in: 1300 Hrs
Checkout: 1200 Hrs
(Kindly inform if checkin and checkout time has
considerable deviation from standard hours)
• Time-honoured Welcome Drink
• Accommodation in eco cottages ( Non AC Rooms )
• All Meals (Both Veg & Non-Veg)
• Buffet Breakfast
• Buffet Lunch
• Evening Tea
• Buffet Dinner
• Treks to various spots on the property.
• Visit To Conservation Center.
• Trekking to the Highest / Sunset Point
• Forest Walk
• Mud Pottery(APR-JUN)
• Heena & Mehandi session for Ladies
• Bird Watching Trail (Early morning Activity)
• Traditional folk dance and music by local villagers
• Slide-show on Wildlife and Bio-Diversity.
• Facilities like the Swimming Pool.
• All applicable taxes included.
( Min. 02 Night stay recommended to Enjoy the above activities)
Note1: Minimum 02 nights stay to enjoy all the activities.
Child Policy: One Child below 10 years would be Complimentary
One child over 10 but less than 18 years can stay in the parent's
room. A child's mattress will be provided at additional charge
Activities on additional charges (Per head) :
Individual Naturalist trail- a separate naturalist for a couple
or group on demand can be provided, especially for
photographers etc, per day cost.Rs 250/-
Open Jeep Trail to Aracanut plantation & Ajoba temple--
Boat Cruise & Crocodile watch ---------------------------------
Boat cruise & Sunset-----------------------------------------------Rs
- Cancellation before 15days earlier to checkin Rs.500 will
be changed as Admin charges per night per room
- 50% of billing amount as retention if cancellation in 14
days before checkin
- 100% of billing amount retention if cancellation is below
08 days from checkin
- Any delay or cancellation of hotel booking on account of
cancellation of flights or any transport arrangement due to
bad wether or other natural cause will be liable
for cancellation charges as mentioned above.
- Incase of No-Show / Cancellation without the consent of
the Hotel / Resort reserves right to charge retention to the
Person / Company making the booking.